Boroondara Cricket Club wholeheartedly and unreservedly endorses and complies with Cricket Australia’s Looking After Our Kids Code of Behaviour for Affiliated Associations and Clubs and abide by the Cricket Australia Child Safety Policy including the codes of behaviour for Australian Cricket Personnel. Commitment was made at the committee meeting held 29th October 2021 and re-affirmed at the committee meeting held 31st August 2022.
Safeguarding Children and Young People
The following is an excerpt from the Minutes of Committee Meeting held 31st August 2022
“Committee endorses and adopts the ‘Cricket Victoria 2022 Member Protection Policy (MPP)’ and ‘Australian Cricket’s Commitment Statement and Policy for Safeguarding Children and Young People, along with the Looking after our Kids Code of Behaviour for Affiliated Associations Clubs & Indoor Centres (Child Safe Policies).
Committee authorises President (Mark Poustie) to sign the Annual Child Safe and Member Protection Declaration”
Related Documents and Information
Below are links to documents and other resources that are relevant to Boroondara Cricket Club’s policy:
- Boroondara Cricket Club’s Endorsed Australian Cricket Policy for Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Boroondara Cricket Club’s ‘Looking After Our Kids’ Code of Behaviour for Affiliated Associations and Clubs
- Minutes of Commitee Meeting held 31st August 2022
- 2022 Annual Child Safe and Member Protection Declaration
- Boroondara Cricket Club’s Code of Conduct
- Working with Children Check Information – Working with Children Certificate must be gained for all those who assist/engage in 3+ games with Juniors, e.g. committee, coaches, TMs, Captains – copies to be sent to [email protected]. Those who already hold a WWC must login and update their MyCheck Account to include Boroondara Cricket Club as an Organisation – 1/33 Victoria Rd, Hawthorn East, 3123, VIC)
- Cricket Victoria Child Safe Suggested Program of Activities 2022
- Cricket Victoria Child Safe Endorsement & Declaration Process Commences 2022
Child Safety Officer
Our nominated Child Safety Officer is:
Lisa Dobson [email protected]
Please reach for any queries or concerns.